History & Achievement
- 12/18 Liao Quan Sheng was nominated for the first president of baord in the first board meeting, hled on 18th, Dec., 1987. The first board of directors included Zhang Wan De, Yang Chao Hui, Wu Yong Chang, Lin Tong Shu, Guo Dong Xing, Chan Liao Mingi, Wu Song Bo, Hong Yao Zhou, Liao Ren, Lin Ren Zhen etc.
- 01/13 The Jen-Ai foundation was officially registered to Taichung city government.
- 09/21 In an earthquake, happened on 21st, Sep, 1999, the volunteers of the foundation promptly arrived in Jen-Ai hospital for the help with removing destroyed bricks, consoling victims and delivering aid. They were showing enthusiastism about helping people and spirit "putting themselves in others` position".
- 07/01 Set up "Hospice Care" account to improve the care of patients with terminal disease and launched the promiotion of hospice care.
- 07/01 The breast cancer disease mutual-help association " Ruyan Friendship Association" was founded, and the patients became more confident and stronger to overcome disease by the power of group of patients and gathering various resource.
- 07/01 On 1st, July, 2000, we were authorized by the Department of Health to handle Da-li Community Health Construct Center.
- 12/01 The " Hand in Hand, Sharing the Darkness" program was held to raise funds for "Hospice Care" account through a bazaar of calendars. All raised funds were donated to " Hospice Care" account.
- 08/01 The donation program " Due to Love, Spread Love" was held for Toraji typhoon disaster and raised funds NTD 281,2471 totally. In September they reached to Xinyi town buying required goods for victims by funds and provided free treatment service with the medical team from Jen-Ai hostipal
- 02/01 The first chronic pain care disease association "Block Club" was set up.
- 01/01 In the period of SARS was holding a mask bazaar and set up anti-SARS volunteer team to maintain the volunteer service
- 01/01 Added both of goals "Medical Service of Chronic Pain" and "Publishing Journals about Health-Care Information".
- 07/01 We were honored with a prize "National Biotechmology Healthcare Quality Improvement Campaign in 2003"
- 07/01 The websites of Jen-Ai foundation and Da-li Community Health Construct Center were on-line
- 01/01 It was honored by Taichung city government with an superior in Jen-Ai foundation accreditation in 2002.
- 01/01 We won a gold medal for the tobacco cessation education and a campaign award for the best tobacco hazards prevention in the first health-hospital competition.
- 01/01 The president of board of the foundation "Liao Quan Sheng" won the 14th medical contribution award.
- 11/01 In Nov. the 60th anniversary program " (Cars) washed by You, (Money) donated by Me" was held to raise employment funds for handicapped children. All income was donated to Eden foundation.
- 10/01 The cardiovascular disease association "Ren-Xin Club" was set up by cardiology dept. & cardiosurgery dept. of Jen-Ai hospital.
- 10/01 The pioneer in the medical profession hosted the first debate competition of medical ethics
- 10/01 In October organized the cancer disease association trip in Okinawa. All 40 patients and their families joined in.
- 01/01 Set up "The Cancer Care" account to provide the financial assistance for the patients, their families and disease associations.
- 01/01 In January we hosted the fundraising activity "17th Anniversary Achievement Presentation- Recreate Warm Concern, Rebluid Hope" to raise funds for the recovery and treatment fee for the children with cerebral palsy and poor patients.
- 01/01 It was honored by Tahichung city government with an superior in Jen-Ai foundation accreditation in 2004.
- 11/01 The second debate competition of medical ethics was held.
- 05/01 Stroke disease association was set up.
- 12/01 The third debate competition of medical ethics was held.
- 12/01 In Dec, 2007 the activity "Year Ends, Warm Concern Starts" was held to provide year-end emergency funds for 3 schoolchildren of high-risk families of 12 each elementary school in Dali city.
- 07/01 Mr Hao Ming Yi from the Locus publishing company was invited to "UCAERICARE lecture" to promote the importance of doctor-patient relationship.
- 01/01 It was honored by Taichung city government with an superior in Jen-Ai foundation accreditation in 2006.
- 01/01 From Jan to Mar. the 20th anniversary fundraising activity " Art & Culture Feast for Recreating Warm Concern and Rebuilding Hope" was held to raise funds to provide medical fee and emergency living subsidy for the poor patients. Total raised amount was NTD 1,666,399,
- 09/01 The "Crossing 921 lively Da-li thanksgiving" concert was held.
- 08/01 In Aug we launched the charity donation activity "Emergency Care Program for Morakot Typhoon Disaster " and total raised amount was NTD 2,604,750. All income was donated to Committee of the Red Cross.
- 01/01 The president of board "Liao Quan Sheng" was honored with an award "Taiwanese Medical Model"
- 12/01 Lauched an activity "Delivery Warm Concern to the Solitary Elderly in Da-li in the End of Year" with residential elderly volunteers of Dali district affairs office
- 10/09 Celebrated the 10th anniversary "Keep Living Healthily and Happily" carnaval" for Da-li Community Health Construct Center
- 04/01 Added a goal " Scholarship for Poor Students".
- 04/01 Set up the activity "Deliver Love from Jen-Ai to Hui-Ming" to make workers adopt 27 schoolchildren in long term.
- 12/09 From 9th to 12th, Dec. organized a "North Vietnam Halong Bay" trip, composed of total 26 patients, to keep patients away from the sadness and live boldly.
- 12/01 Launched an activity "Delivery a Warm Concern to the Disadvantaged Solitary Elderly" in 2011 to provide relief fund NDT 3000 for 50 persons of the enrolled low-income households`solitary elderly.
- 10/01 In Oct. we were honored with an award "Excellent Community of Community Health Construct Plan in 2011" by the Department of Health
- 04/01 Built up a colorectal cancer care association called "Intestine Care Health Club" to provide the support, care and complete treatment information about the colorectal cancer for patietns and their families.
- 04/01 Added a goal "Promotion of Patient Safety".
- 04/01 In April in response to aid and care actions for victims of earthquake in Japan, we launched a charity donation activity " Earthquake Victims Care in Japan" to raise funds and total raised amount was NTD 1,131,900. All income was donated to Japanese Committee of the Red Cross.
- 09/01 In Sep hosted an activity "The Solitary Elderly Care at Mid-Autumn Festival in 2012" with Taichung Dali district affairs office to provide cash gifts NTD 3500 for the low/middle-income solitary elderly by 53 volunteers from both of organiztions, evaluate the residential circumstance safety and carry out a survey of health promotion.
- 01/01 Community Health Construct Center won awards "Superior in Promotiom for the Betel Hazards Prevention Issue", " Superior in Promotiom for the Tobacco Hazards Prevention Issue', "Superior in Promotiom for the Obesity Prevention Issue", "All-round Standard award", " Superior in Community Health Contruct Obesity Prevention" and "Superior Dept. of Community Health Construct".
- 01/01 The Jen-Ai voluneteer group was honored with an award " Superior applicable Dept. in Volunteer Service Accreditationin 2012" by Taichung city government.
- 01/01 Assisted the association "Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disable" with the organazation of 4th Luminance Art Space design competition.
- 01/01 We were honored with a superior dept. for obesity prevention and a superior award of national community weight-loss activity.
- 01/01 it was honored by Taichung city government with a superior award of Taichung city foundation accreditation in 2012.
- 12/01 Assisted Eden foundation to launch a program "Love, Reunion Dinner & Relief at Home" to provide the reunion dinner for the disadvantaged disable elderly.
- 10/01 In Oct. organized a five-day trip "Maple leaves & Hot Spring in Hokkaido", composed of 30 patinets and their families.
- 09/01 Launched an activity "The Solitary Elderly Care in Taichung Dali District Affairs Office at Mid-Autumn Festival in 2014" to provide cash gifts NTD 3500 for 47 disadvantaged solitary elderly
- 07/27 On 27th, July a discussion forum about public patient safety was held in the meeting room at 2nd floor of Taichung public library.
- 01/01 Community Health Contruct Center won "Poster Design Competition prize", the thrid place of the superior dept for the obesity prevention, the 3nd place of superior dept for active aging and superior dept. for obesity prevention and superior award of national community weight- loss activity.
- 12/01 In Dec. it was honored with an superior dept. for obesity prevention and a superior award of national community weight-loss activity in 2015.
- 11/01 Assisted Eden foundation to host a year-end subsidy program for the elderly called "Be a Good Neighbor".
- 11/01 With the association "Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disable" launched individual exhibitions called “Mystic Portrait of Cities" for Tan Zhao Lin & Chen Pin Jia
- 09/12 Launched an assembly about the promotion of patients safety shared action.
- 09/01 Launched an activity "The Solitary Elderly Care in Taichung Dali District Affairs Office at Mid-Autumn Festival in 2015" to provide cash gifts NTD 3500 for 55 disadvantaged solitary elderly.
- 06/19 The president of board passed away and on 20th, July, Chan Liao Mingi was nominated for a president of board in the 3nd interim meeting of the 12th term board of director.
- 05/01 In May we with the association "Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disable" organized an exhibition "Love Art of Luminance Art Space".
- 11/01 In Nov. shared the experiences of the promotion for the fundraising at the conference called "Taichung City 2nd Communication Conferece of Non-profit Organization Management & Consultation in 2016 ".
- 09/01 In Sep. launched an activity "The Solitary Elderly Care in Taichung Dali District Affairs Office at Mid-Autumn Festival in 2015" to provide cash gifts NTD 3500 for 55 disadvantaged solitary elderly.
- 07/17 On 17th of July the concert called "Midday of Summer" was held in the public discussion forum about patient safety.
- 01/01 12 Co-worked with Eden foundation to launch an activity " Support Disable families in Dali district of Taichung in 2016.
- 01/01 From Jan. to Feb. assisted "Hua-Shan" foundation to launch an activity "13th term of the reunion dinner for the elderly" to buy 163 dishes for the disadvataged elderly in Dali and Wu-Feng districts.
- 01/01 It was honored by Taichung city government with a superior award of Taichung city foundation accreditation in 2015.
- 10/31 From 27th to 31st, Oct. organized a trip "Hot Spring & Feast of North Japan" to take 26 cancer patients and their families to the north of Japan for the relaxaion and enjoying maple leaves.
- 09/01 In Sep. launched an activity "The Solitary Elderly Care in Taichung Dali District Affairs Office at Mid-Autumn Festival in 2016" to provide cash gifts NTD 3500 for 55 disadvantaged solitary elderly.
- 06/03 On 3th, June, 2017 promoted a patient safety mutual action called "A Support of 0x2020 Declaration Ceremony".
- 06/01 Assited the association "Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disable" to launch a joint exhibition for works, that won 5th term design award of Luminance Art Space.
- 02/01 Assisted Taichung Autism Education Association with a project "Star Reunion, A Small Bliss of Adults with Autism" .
- 02/01 From Jan. to Feb. assisted "Hua-Shan" foundation to launch an activity "14th term of the reunion dinner for the elderly" to buy 170 dishes for the disadvataged elderly in Dali and Wu-Feng districts.
- 12/27 Taiwan arts development association for the disabled with us held one-day art exhibition in the lobby on the first floor of Jen-Ai hospital in Dali district and sharing session of disabled artists. By paintings the patients and visitors can be inspired.
- 11/10 From 10th of November to 22nd of December Taiwan arts development association for the disabled with us launched joint exhibition of new works for artists in luminance art space.
- 11/01 In November volunteers won a prize “Excellent Volunteer Team for Health Care in Health Bureau of Taichung City Government.”
- 09/01 In September Dali district affairs office with us held an activity “Delivery Warm Concern to the Disadvantaged Elderly in Dali District” and provided cash gifts NTD 3600 for 47 disadvantaged solitary elderly.
- 05/01 We gave the fund from the account “Promotion of Patient Safety” in May to assist health bureau of Taichung city, Changhua county and Nantou county, and hospital administration commission of MOHW with the hospital evaluation in 2018.
- 04/21 In 2018 we promoted a patient safety mutual action called "A Support of 0x2020 Declaration Ceremony".
- 04/21 On 21st, April organized 30th anniversary thanksgiving banquet to invite VIPs and partners from all walks of life to share acheavements in previous years for making the development sustainable.
- 02/01 From Jan to Fab. assisted Hua-Shan foundation with a program "15th reunion dinner for the elderly", gathering workers of Jen-Ai medical foundation to join in purchasing 593 new-year dishes for supporting solitary elderly in Da-Li, Wu-feng, Tai-Ping, Wu-Ri, south , east, middle ans west etc districts. The total raised amount was NTD 355，800.
- 12/23 We co-organized the second"One-Day Flash Art Exhibition" event with the Taiwan Art Development Association for the Disabled in the first-floor lobby of Jen-Ai Hospital in Dali, exhibiting nearly 30 works of 14 winners, gathering creative energyso that patients and people can be inspired by the energy of art,and transferring this warmth to all viewers.
- 11/29 We promoted the activity "Love Deliveryto Huiming " to bring charitable donations to Huiming so that social resources can help the vulnerablegroups.
- 11/08 Global Chinese premiere and symposium of documentary “To Err Is Human－A Patient Safety Documentary improved and strengthened the relationship between doctors and patients to make the medical environment in Taiwan safer and better.
- 10/24 We held the "SixthLuminance Art Space CreativityAward Joint Exhibition". We have been cooperating with this development association for the disabled (Luminance Art Space) for seven years and have been witnessing their effortsall the timefor those talented friends to open up a bright path andstage for presentation.
- 10/19 We co-organized the“Barrier-free Life Festival”with the Eden Social Welfare Foundationto encouragephysical disabledpeople and their families to go out and participate in activities so that they canenjoy runningon the lawn and picnic.
- 09/09 We cooperated with Dali district office and Taichung Rotary Club to launch the activity“Love and Warmth Delivery to Vulnerable Elderly of Dali District in Mid-Autumn Festival”, providing 42 vulnerable solitary elderly mid-autumn cashgift NTD 3,600 per person and two packs of premium rice.
- 04/27 We promoted the "Patient Safety Joint Action Conference" and announced the introduction of free mobile app "American Smart Medical Helper", hoping to improve the public's health knowledge through the appso that communication between doctors and patients will be improved.
- 01/23 We co-organized the activity "Donation of New Year Dishes and Send Love to the Elderly with "Jen-AiHospital" and "HuashanSocial Welfare Foundation". This event was the second time that the Foundation launched the annual New Year subscription activity in the hospital. Appreciated 415 workers in Jen-Ai Hospital for their participation.Totally NTD 426,200from 710 New Year disheswere collected.
- 12/22 Co-organized “Lasting Poverty Patient Care Project” activity with Dali District Affairs Office supported 24 solitary elderly and other cases with medical need, 10000 NTD for each.
- 12/21 Co-organized “One-day Flash Art Exhibition” with Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disable on public hall, first floor of Jen-Ai Dali Hospital in Dali. Through the heart-warming and touching art works, we brought the warmth to the patients, families, and the populace in this cold winter.
- 12/18 "The Investigation and Review of Iatrogenesis" : American Patient Safety Documentary and Symposium. The TPSCC and friends in medical field shared the meaning of medical device safety education, and used the experience of America to discuss how advanced medical device will impact patient safety in Taiwan.
- 12/15 Promoted “Rural School Economic Difficulty Student Competitiveness Enhancement and Care Plan”, and funded Fenggu Elementary School, Wufeng District, Taichung City, for better class arrangement and activities.
- 12/11 Promoted “Love Delivery to Huiming” activity, brought funds to Huiming, injecting social resources to disadvantage group.
- 10/27 Held the 10th meeting of the 13th and 1st of the 14 session board of directors.
- 09/23 Co-organized “Deliver the Warm and Cares about the Local Elders on Mid-Autumn” activity with Dali District Affairs Office, supported 58 solitary elderly with 3600 NTD for each as Mid-autumn gift.
- 09/17 Co-organized “Walk for Patient Safety and Light up the Opera House in Orange “with Taiwan Patient Safety Culture Club. The event was held to coordinate with other cities around the world to respond simultaneously, so that Taiwan’s international visibility of “anti-epidemic success “and “valuing patient safety” increases and speaks to the world.
- 05/07 Donated epidemic prevention materials, 55 waterproof surgical clothes, to Kawasaki medical school hospital of Akayama, Japan.
- 01/13 Co-organized new year dishes delivery activity with Jen-Ai hospital, Huashan Foundation, Ganlin Foundation (G.L.S.F.). It was the second time that we held with Jen-Ai hospital, and we appreciate to 537 workers for their donation, 858 dishes raised.
- 11/16 Held the 4th meeting of the 13th session board of directors.
- 09/24 Co-organized“The 2nd Annual Walk for Patient safety”with Taiwan Patient Safety Culture Club. The event was held to coordinate with other cities around the world to respond simultaneously, speaking out to the world and increase the international visibility of Taiwan’s "anti-epidemic success" and "emphasis on patient safety.
- 09/16 Awardedthe scholarships bursariesto 6 high school students and 11 college studentsof National Chung Hsing University in the first semester of the 110 academic year, totaling 395,000 NTD.
- 09/11 Co-organized “Deliver the Warm and Cares about the Local Elders on Mid-Autumn” activity with Dali District Affairs Office, supported 58 solitary elderly with 3600 NTD for each as Mid-autumn gift.
- 09/08 Organized the 2021“Leave no-one behind - equity in access to palliative care” World Hspice and Palliative Care Day concert. We hope that through the power of music and singing, the uneasy people under the epidemic will be comforted, the sorrows of bereaved family will be eased, and the inequality of disadvantaged groups on palliative care and medical resources will be concerned. People can learn more about the concepts of hospice and palliative care, patient autonomy, and organ donation, expressing that everyone has equal rights to obtain palliative care resources.
- 08/17 Held the 3rd meeting of the 14th session board of directors.
- 04/29 Held the 2nd meeting of the 14th session board of directors.
- 02/04 “Deliver the Love to the Elderly by Donating Dishes for Chines New Year ” activity. Dean Guo Zhenhua of Jen-Ai hospital with employee representatives and executive secretary Xu Qixiang of Jen-Ai Foundation participated in sending the New Year dishes to the solitary elders. Let the disadvantaged elders feel the warmth and blessings of the hospital, and achieve the vision of protecting the health of the elders in the community. It is the 4th New year dishes sending activity. We fundraised total 884 dishes, 713 from 508 hospital employees, and 171 from Jen-Ai Foundation.Truly appreciate the enthusiastic response.